Reserve Instrument Time
NOTE: Users must attend a brief (15-20 minute) orientation to learn lab procedures before using any instrument. Please contact Joel Harp to schedule a meeting time for your orientation.
- Go to Google and sign in with the following information:
- – Email: email@example.com
- – Password: pacvancsb464
- Click on the date you want to reserve
- Select the instrument/robot from the pop-up menu
- Click on “Edit event details”
- Type your name/lab in the title box
- Uncheck the “All day” box to select a specific block of hours
MetalJet D8 Venture Reservations
NOTE: Users must have a registered username. Complete an Instrument Scheduling Account Request form here.
- To request MetalJet D8 Venture Instrument time, complete the online scheduling form. Once a request has been submitted, view it and other pending requests for X-ray time on the request queue page.
- Requests cannot be edited once submitted. To edit a request, submit a second request and use the description field to explain the change.
- View the instrument calendar
Support is available for all aspects of crystallography.
- Individuals with CSB computer accounts may submit questions, problems or requests for assistance using the Request Tracking System. The request tracker allows for documentation, which can be of great value in understanding where problems exist. The RT system is also useful in that it keeps support requests active until resolved.
- To request a CSB account, contact Joel Harp.