To the class of 2024 & transfer students: Welcome to Vanderbilt!
The Commodore Card is your official Vanderbilt identification card. It can be used for debit spending, VU Meal Plans, and to access campus buildings. Getting your Commodore Card is one of your first steps to life on campus, so let’s get started!
Please follow the steps below to upload your photo.
You must upload your photo NO LATER THAN JULY 24TH, 2020
- All photos need to be in color (no black & white photos)
- Your entire head and shoulders must be visible
- You must be facing forward looking directly into the camera
- You must have a plain, light colored background
- No other people or objects may be in the photo
- You must not have anything touching your face such as hands, props or other distractions
- You must not make any gestures or inappropriate facial expressions
- You may not wear a hat or sunglasses
- You may not wear jewelry or garments that obstruct the view of your face
- This photo will also appear in YES and will be visible to your professors
- Vanderbilt Card Services reserves the right to determine any photo as being inappropriate
The photo will be uploaded to YES in August - so prior to this time you should not expect to view your photo online.
For more information regarding photo submission, please contact the Commodore Card office at 615-322-2273 or email us at Card Office.