now accepting applications for fall 2022
Deadline: February 15, 2022.
If you are a veteran applying or admitted to a participating program, please review and submit the following requirements to complete an application:
- Bass scholarship application — separate from school/program admission.
- Resume that highlights your military service.
- Letter of recommendation from a military leader or recent employer who knows you well. Information about the endorsement format is here.
- Transcripts from all institutions attended to include information about degree conferred date, GPA, etc.
- Test scores (MCAT, LSAT, GMAT, GRE, etc.) as applicable.
- Personal statement video (2 to 3 minutes). See video guidelines here.
- Member 4 copy of DD214 or National Guard equivalent. If currently on active duty, then provide a short memorandum from your commander with details of military transition, i.e. last duty day, transition leave, and last day on active duty.
- Adhere to all participating school program admissions policies, requirements, and deadlines.
- Admissions decisions are at the discretion of participating schools and programs.
- Applicants may concurrently work on applications for school admissions and the Bass Military Scholars Program.
- Applicants with a pending admissions decision may submit an application for consideration. Only admitted students will be selected for the program.
- There are no early action or selection dates. All eligible and complete applications will be considered for selection after the deadline has passed.
- Online and part-time programs are not eligible for the Bass Military Scholars award. See the list of participating schools and programs here.