Home » Student-Athletes of the Month » Kendra Hendrix-Soccer

Kendra Hendrix-Soccer

Kendra Hendrix
Soccer
Major: Public Policy Studies

Vanderbilt offered a great financial package and it wasn’t too far from home. I loved the campus and the student involvement in making their campus and city better.

My career goals involve becoming a professional volunteer and being involved in the community. I hope to one day start my own nonprofit of social enterprise targeting community enrichment.

To be successful at Vandy takes serious commitment. In order to be academically successful I found that it is most helpful if you not only rely on your abilities to study but also take advantage of the numerous office hours and study places on campus. Professors love to help students and if you become comfortable with them they are more than excited to give you extra help.

I write literally everything on my computer calendar. If it’s not on there then it will not happen.   

Pray that God will allow me to remember everything I studied and allow me to perform to the best of my abilities. 

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough troubles of its own.” Matthew 6:34

Important Dates

Aug. 8: Second Summer Session ends
Aug. 16: Freshment Orientation Begins
Aug. 20: First day of Fall Classes

Student Athletes of the Month: