Project Safe has returned to our original campus location, the Cumberland House on West Side Row.
Project Safe remains available 24 hours a day via our crisis/support hotline (615) 322-7233. For non-urgent matters, please call our office line (615) 875-0660 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Advocacy appointments are available during our usual business hours of Monday-Friday 8 AM to 5 PM. If you are already connected with a Victim Resource Specialist, please feel free to communicate with them directly via email; otherwise, call or email to request an appointment. Our physical address is 2304H Vanderbilt Place, Nashville, TN 37203.
Additional information and quick links:
- One-page resource list on Vanderbilt’s Sexual Misconduct Support and Resources
- Join our listserv! (only 1-2 emails per month)
- The University Sexual Misconduct Policy and Formal Grievance Protocol
- Browse a full list of our upcoming programs on Facebook or Anchor Link
- Faculty and staff mandatory reporters may file reports of sexual misconduct using the University’s Online Incident Reporting Form
- Visit the University’s gender harassment portal for information about your rights and resources