Yes, we are open! Project Safe is open for advocacy appointments during our usual business hours of Monday-Friday 8 AM to 5 PM. Video call and phone call appointments remain available and may be scheduled by calling (615) 875-0660. If you are already connected with a Victim Resource Specialist, please feel free to communicate with them directly via email. We will continue our prevention education efforts through social media and webinars, and we will soon offer our Rooted in Resilience Support Group in a virtual format. If you remain on campus and have difficulty finding us or navigating the construction around our building, please call us at (615) 875-0660. Remember, we’re always available via our crisis and support hotline 24 hours a day at (615) 322-7233.
- For Students: One-page resource list on Vanderbilt’s Sexual Misconduct Support and Resources
- For Employees: One-page resource list of Vanderbilt’s Sexual Misconduct Support and Resources
- Browse a full list of our upcoming programs on Facebook or Anchor Link
- Learn more about our prevention education efforts
- Faculty and staff mandatory reporters may file reports of sexual misconduct using the University’s Online Incident Reporting Form
- Visit the University’s gender harassment portal for information about your rights and resources
- Learn more about Vanderbilt’s climate from recent surveys of faculty, post-docs, and students