Yes, we are open during construction! Project Safe is open for advocacy walk-in appointments during our usual business hours of Monday-Friday 8 AM to 5 PM. If you have difficulty finding us or navigating the construction around our building, please call us at (615) 875-0660. Remember, we’re always available via our crisis and support hotline 24 hours a day at (615) 322-7233.
- For Students: One-page resource list on Vanderbilt’s Sexual Misconduct Support and Resources
- For Employees: One-page resource list of Vanderbilt’s Sexual Misconduct Support and Resources
- Browse a full list of our upcoming programs on Facebook or Anchor Link
- Learn more about our prevention education efforts
- Faculty and staff mandatory reporters may file reports of sexual misconduct using the University’s Online Incident Reporting Form
- Visit the University’s gender harassment portal for information about your rights and resources
- Learn more about Vanderbilt’s climate from recent surveys of faculty, post-docs, and students