Project Safe has moved! Project Safe is now located in Alumni Hall, Suite 300.
Yes, we are open with both in-person and virtual services available! Project Safe is open for advocacy appointments during our usual business hours of Monday-Friday 8 AM to 5 PM. Video call and phone call appointments remain available and may be scheduled by calling (615) 875-0660. If you are already connected with a Victim Resource Specialist, please feel free to communicate with them directly via email. We continue to offer prevention education, trainings, and workshops and the Resilience Support Group in a virtual format. Remember, we’re always available via our crisis and support hotline 24 hours a day at (615) 322-7233.
Additional information and quick links:
- One-page resource list on Vanderbilt’s Sexual Misconduct Support and Resources
- Join our listserv! (only 1-2 emails per month)
- The 2020-21 University Sexual Misconduct Policy and Formal Grievance Protocol
- Browse a full list of our upcoming programs on Facebook or Anchor Link
- Faculty and staff mandatory reporters may file reports of sexual misconduct using the University’s Online Incident Reporting Form
- Visit the University’s gender harassment portal for information about your rights and resources