The Fine Arts Gallery Collections Committee provides advice and support to Vanderbilt University's Fine Arts Gallery and the Jean and Alexander Heard Libraries as the supervising area. The committee is charged with 1) reviewing in a timely manner requests for collection acquisitions, loans, and deaccessions, 2) providing administration with recommendations in support of collection growth, and 3) serving as a liaison to faculty experts on the ways in which the collections align with various teaching initiatives.
- Paul C.H. Lim, associate professor, history of Christianity, Divinity School, associate professor, history, associate faculty of religious studies, associate faculty of Asian studies, College of Arts and Science, chair
- Alejandro Acierto, Mellon assistant professor, digital art and new media, College of Arts and Science
- Cynthia Cyrus, vice provost for learning and residential affairs, professor of musicology, affiliated faculty in women's and gender studies, Office of the Provost
- Valerie Hotchkiss, university librarian, Jean and Alexander Heard Libraries
- Emily Weiner, assistant curator, Fine Arts Gallery
- Rebecca VanDiver, assistant professor, history of art, College of Arts and Science
- Jamaal B. Sheats, director and curator, Fisk University Galleries, assistant professor, Fisk University Art Department