Public Health Operations Staff
Amy Silvers, RN, BSN
Public Health Program Manager
- Monitors and evaluates public health and epidemiologically significant trends and outbreaks that might affect the Vanderbilt campus community. Collaborates with stakeholders to develop public health operational response plans, manages the summer camp medication program, and supports biological safety and nursing needs to support health and wellness.
- Joined Vanderbilt in 2020 as part of the University’s Covid-19 response team within the Public Health Central Command Center (PHCCC).
- Over a decade as an ob-gyn and women’s health nurse.
- Vanderbilt Service Champion Award in 2022.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing from Bradley University.
- Email: email@example.com