Feb. 10, 2021 – Staff Return to Campus Update
COVID-19 public dashboard: Regular testing program begins
This week’s spring COVID-19 public dashboard reflects the start of our regular testing program. Over the past week, the asymptomatic positive rate was low—0.25 percent for the total population enrolled in the testing program. Let’s keep up the good work and be especially diligent in observing safety and physical distancing protocols when participating in off-campus activities.
- The dashboard will be updated every Wednesday.
- Each week’s numbers will include tests and results from Sunday to Saturday of the previous week.
Parking for Testing Center: Enter 25th Avenue Garage from Highland Avenue
Individuals with campus permits can park in Lot 27 (between the Currey Tennis Center and the Recreation and Wellness Center), West Garage or 25th Avenue Garage, which must be accessed from Highland Avenue (not 25th Avenue).
Individuals who do not have campus permits should park in Lot 27.
- Lot 27 has been designated no ticket/no tow for those undergoing testing.
- This lot can be used for up to 30 minutes while individuals are being tested.
- The designated visitor parking area in the 25th Avenue Garage and other visitor areas also may be used.
Other news and updates
Feb. 10: Undergraduate student Return to Campus Update
Feb. 10: Graduate and professional student Return to Campus Update
Feb. 10: Postdoc Return to Campus Update
Feb. 10: Faculty Return to Campus Update
–The Return to Campus Team