Skip to main content

Housing Facilities Services

Each residential area has a maintenance professional, Area Maintenance Supervisor (AMS), charged with overseeing residential maintenance, repair, renovation, and construction. The AMS is the go to person for building needs, including plumbing, electricity, heat and air conditioning, furniture, and housekeeping.

To report routine residence hall needs, use the Maintenance Request Form. Requests made nights and weekends will be addressed the following business day. Immediately report to residential staff any issues that endanger health, safety, or the building structure. Call emergency immediately for fire and life threatening situations.

Each residential area has a supply of vacuums and mallets available for residents to use. Ask your area staff about check-out of these items.