Lodging can be reserved through a room block at the Nashville Marriott at Vanderbilt University (2555 West End Ave., Nashville, TN). Reservations should be made directly with Marriott here or by calling 1-800-228-9290 or 615-321-1300 and requesting the Vanderbilt University Summit on Modern Conflict and Emerging Threats room block. Please reserve your room by Friday, April 7.
Address: 2555 West End Ave., Nashville TN 37203
Additional area hotels:
Holiday Inn Vanderbilt
Address: 2613 West End Ave., Nashville TN 37203
Homewood Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt
Address: 2400 West End Ave., Nashville TN 37203
Loews Vanderbilt Hotel
Address: 2100 West End Ave., Nashville TN 37203
Hampton Inn & Suites Elliston Place
Address: 2330 Elliston Place, Nashville TN 37203
Home2 Suites by Hilton Nashville Vanderbilt
Address: 1800 Division St., Nashville TN 37203
Fairfield by Marriott Near Vanderbilt
Address: 109 29th Ave. N., Nashville TN 37203
Getting to Vanderbilt from Nashville International Airport:
Take I-40 west to exit 209A. Turn left onto Broadway. Follow Broadway and veer right to West End Avenue. Allow approximately 30 minutes driving time from the airport to Vanderbilt University. If traffic is light, it will take less time.
Getting to Vanderbilt on the interstates:
- From the north, take I-65 to I-40 west and then look for I-40 east to exit 209B. Turn right on Broadway.
- From the east or south, take I-40 west to exit 209A. Turn left on Broadway.
- From the west, take I-40 east to exit 209B. Turn right on Broadway (US 70S).
- Follow Broadway and veer right to West End Avenue.
Vanderbilt is a mile and a half southwest of downtown Nashville and is approximately four hours from Atlanta; three hours from Birmingham, Alabama; two and a half hours from Knoxville; three hours from Louisville, Kentucky; and three hours from Memphis.
The list below is for informational purposes only and does not imply an endorsement by the university.
Explore Nashville’s Neighborhoods
- Hillsboro Village (0.1 miles from campus)
- 12 South (1.6 miles)
- Germantown (2.8 miles from campus)
- Downtown Franklin (20.3 miles from campus)
- The Gulch (1.3 miles from campus)
Explore Outdoor Destinations
- The Parthenon & Centennial Park (0.1 miles from campus)
- Seigenthaler Pedestrian Bridge (2.0 miles from campus)
- Tennessee State Capitol (2.3 miles from campus)
- Bicentennial Park and the Nashville Farmers Market (2.8 miles from campus)
- Riverfront Park (2.8 miles from campus)
- Radnor Lake State Park (5.9 miles from campus)
- Cheekwood Estate & Gardens (6.4 miles from campus)
- Nashville Zoo at Grassmere (8.5 miles from campus)
- Warner Parks (8.7 miles from campus)
- Visit Nashville’s murals (various locations)
- Drive the Natchez Trace Parkway (17.5 miles from campus)