Skip to main content

Graduate/Professional Students

Reporting an Incident

To report an incident for a student enrolled in the Owen School of Management, Peabody College, the Divinity School, or the School of Nursing, please click here. For alleged violations of the Honor Code involving a graduate or professional student enrolled in the Law School, School of Medicine, or the Graduate School, please contact the chair of the appropriate Honor Council.

The Honor System in Each Graduate/Professional School

Divinity School

Engineering School

All Engineering graduate students (including M.Eng. students who are rostered directly through the School of Engineering) use the graduate school honor process.

Graduate School

Law School

Medical School

Nursing School

Owen (Constitution and Bylaws)

Peabody College