Due to the recent winter storm, classes were cancelled on several dates.
Please review the details below for make-up information.
- What Makes You Sick cancelled from January 20: content will be condensed into 5 weeks with no make up date.
- Language and Culture cancelled from January 20: content will be condensed into 5 weeks with no make up date.
- Intellectual Sampler cancelled from January 22: Make up date of March 4th - same location and time
- Celebrating Shakespeare cancelled from January 22: Make up date of March 4th - same location and time
- Rhythm & Blues cancelled from January 24: Make up date of February 29 - same location and time
Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI) at Vanderbilt University is an organization that strives to provide community members with stimulating intellectual and cultural pursuits. OLLI offers non-credit courses which allow students to benefit from invigorating lectures and discussions in an informal, supportive and relaxed environment. It is an organization that provides fifty and over adults with educational programs, stimulating tours, trips and cultural activities and events. OLLI is a cohesive group that projects a true sense of community and always welcomes new members.
The Division of Public Affairs sponsors the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at Vanderbilt and is administered by Vanderbilt's Department of Community, Neighborhood, and Government Relations.