It is my great honor to serve as Vanderbilt University’s eighth chancellor. This institution, which I have served as faculty member, provost and vice chancellor for over 25 years, is one of the most dynamic, exhilarating and relevant higher learning institutions in the nation. A key reason for our upward trajectory is our rejection of inertia, our constant search for innovation, and our ability to rapidly and strategically turn hurdles into opportunities.
As a university, we are currently engaged in a comprehensive strategic planning process that will set the course for the next decade at Vanderbilt. I encourage you to read more about each of these areas of focus, and look forward to our continued, shared journey forward.
Nicholas S. Zeppos
- November 14, 2014 — Message from the Chancellor about steps to ensure continued vibrancy and growth for VU and VUMC
- November 3, 2014 — Chancellor launches Trans-institutional Programs initiative; pre-proposals due Dec. 2
- October 29, 2014 — Bush talks politics during Chancellor’s Lecture
- October 23, 2014 — Chancellor Zeppos appoints search committee for next SEC commissioner
- October 15, 2014 — Fluid power industry, academic leaders pack panel discussion on advances