It is my great honor to serve as Vanderbilt University’s eighth chancellor. This institution, which I have served as faculty member, provost and vice chancellor for over 25 years, is one of the most dynamic, exhilarating and relevant higher learning institutions in the nation. A key reason for our upward trajectory is our rejection of inertia, our constant search for innovation, and our ability to rapidly and strategically turn hurdles into opportunities.
As a university, we are currently engaged in a comprehensive strategic planning process that will set the course for the next decade at Vanderbilt. I encourage you to read more about each of these areas of focus, and look forward to our continued, shared journey forward.
Nicholas S. Zeppos
- August 27, 2015 — Civil rights focus of new John L. Seigenthaler Chair at Vanderbilt
- August 27, 2015 — TIPs pre-proposals due Oct. 23; proposal workshops scheduled
- August 25, 2015 — Collective impact of $123 million in gifts helps Vanderbilt educate, discover and lead
- August 24, 2015 — Mayoral candidates square off on campus
- August 23, 2015 — Highlights from Move-In Day