It is my great honor to serve as Vanderbilt University’s eighth chancellor. This institution, which I have served as faculty member, provost and vice chancellor for over 25 years, is one of the most dynamic, exhilarating and relevant higher learning institutions in the nation. A key reason for our upward trajectory is our rejection of inertia, our constant search for innovation, and our ability to rapidly and strategically turn hurdles into opportunities.
As a university, we are currently engaged in a comprehensive strategic planning process that will set the course for the next decade at Vanderbilt. I encourage you to read more about each of these areas of focus, and look forward to our continued, shared journey forward.
Nicholas S. Zeppos
- March 19, 2015 — Message from the chancellor: Vanderbilt committed to a diverse and inclusive culture
- February 24, 2015 — Zeppos asks Senate for streamlined higher education regulations
- February 12, 2015 — Chancellor Zeppos and colleagues call for better higher education regulation
- February 12, 2015 — Inaugural Chancellor Faculty Fellows named
- January 29, 2015 — Message from Chancellor Nicholas S. Zeppos on Jan. 27 verdict