It is my great honor to serve as Vanderbilt University’s eighth chancellor. This institution, which I have served as faculty member, provost and vice chancellor for over 25 years, is one of the most dynamic, exhilarating and relevant higher learning institutions in the nation. A key reason for our upward trajectory is our rejection of inertia, our constant search for innovation, and our ability to rapidly and strategically turn hurdles into opportunities.
As a university, we are currently engaged in a comprehensive strategic planning process that will set the course for the next decade at Vanderbilt. I encourage you to read more about each of these areas of focus on this website, and look forward to our continued, shared journey forward.
Nicholas S. Zeppos
- April 14, 2014 — Zeppos to speak at Barnes & Noble April 17
- April 4, 2014 — Chancellor: University strikes bold path for the future
- April 4, 2014 — Wyatt Award presented to Owen Jones; four others honored
- March 31, 2014 — Spring Faculty Assembly is April 3
- February 21, 2014 — Zeppos meets with federal policymakers; co-chairs panel on government regulation