It is my great honor to serve as Vanderbilt University’s eighth chancellor. This institution, which I have served as faculty member, provost and vice chancellor for over 25 years, is one of the most dynamic, exhilarating and relevant higher learning institutions in the nation. A key reason for our upward trajectory is our rejection of inertia, our constant search for innovation, and our ability to rapidly and strategically turn hurdles into opportunities.
As a university, we are currently engaged in a comprehensive strategic planning process that will set the course for the next decade at Vanderbilt. I encourage you to read more about each of these areas of focus, and look forward to our continued, shared journey forward.
Nicholas S. Zeppos
- August 16, 2014 — Move-In 2014: It’s Anything but Common
- August 11, 2014 — Search committee for next Arts and Science dean announced
- August 8, 2014 — Fall Faculty Assembly is Aug. 21
- July 11, 2014 — Statement from Chancellor Zeppos on the passing of John Seigenthaler
- June 26, 2014 — Commodores everywhere savor a national championship