It is my great honor to serve as Vanderbilt University’s eighth chancellor. This institution, which I have served as faculty member, provost and vice chancellor for over 25 years, is one of the most dynamic, exhilarating and relevant higher learning institutions in the nation. A key reason for our upward trajectory is our rejection of inertia, our constant search for innovation, and our ability to rapidly and strategically turn hurdles into opportunities.
As a university, we are currently engaged in a comprehensive strategic planning process that will set the course for the next decade at Vanderbilt. I encourage you to read more about each of these areas of focus, and look forward to our continued, shared journey forward.
Nicholas S. Zeppos
- October 8, 2014 — Zeppos named to Fulbright Canada board
- October 3, 2014 — Commodore Award winners recognized at campus celebration
- August 22, 2014 — New Academic Strategic Plan charts course for Vanderbilt’s future
- August 22, 2014 — Vanderbilt begins academic year in position of strength, despite challenges
- August 22, 2014 — Chancellor welcomes students, faculty and staff to new academic year