It is my great honor to serve as Vanderbilt University’s eighth chancellor. This institution, which I have served as faculty member, provost and vice chancellor for over 25 years, is one of the most dynamic, exhilarating and relevant higher learning institutions in the nation. A key reason for our upward trajectory is our rejection of inertia, our constant search for innovation, and our ability to rapidly and strategically turn hurdles into opportunities.
As a university, we are currently engaged in a comprehensive strategic planning process that will set the course for the next decade at Vanderbilt. I encourage you to read more about each of these areas of focus, and look forward to our continued, shared journey forward.
Nicholas S. Zeppos
- May 19, 2015 — Vanderbilt Commodores are the 2015 NCAA Division I Women’s Tennis Champions
- May 8, 2015 — Strive for balance, chancellor tells Vanderbilt graduates
- May 4, 2015 — Zeppos meets with U.S. Department of Education officials
- May 1, 2015 — Chancellor, author Walter Isaacson to address Vanderbilt seniors
- April 30, 2015 — Zeppos announces chair in diversity in Dr. Levi Watkins’ name