With over 8,500 employees and 12,000 students, Vanderbilt University places a significant demand on Nashville’s transportation network, the campus parking system, and the environment. VU Parking Services works with Vanderbilt’s administration to organize programs aimed at minimizing the environmental implications of campus commuter and visitor trips. Information about each of these programs is provided on the pages below.
- Bus and Rail
- Car Sharing and Carpooling
- Electric Vehicle Charging Stations
- Occasional Campus Parking
- Student Shuttles and Cabs
- Alternative Transportation Resources
For more information on University Central alternative transportation initiatives, please visit Vanderbilt’s Parking Services website.
- Vanderbilt wins PARK(ing) Day awards from Nashville Civic Design Center » 10.10.18
- Hafkenschiel to lead new university transportation office » 10.2.18
- Campus celebrates PARK(ing) Day » 9.25.18
- Chancellor’s Charter explores sustainability across Nashville » 9.20.18
- Vanderbilt to offer dockless bike and scooter options on campus » 9.5.18
- First sustainable, app-based VandyVans shelter launched » 8.29.18
- Wellcast: FutureVU and a Healthier You! » 5.18.18