The CITI website is located at: https://about.citiprogram.org/en/homepage/
CLICK HERE for instructions on creating a CITI account
NAVIGATING THE CITI WEBSITE
If you have already created an account:
- Log into CITI.
- On the Main Menu under Vanderbilt University Courses, locate “My Learner Tools for Vanderbilt University.” The first link says, “Add a Course or Update Leaner Groups.” Click on the link and go to the bottom of the page.
- Click “I would like to view courses available for Human Subjects Research” and click next.
- At the bottom of the page, click the box that applies to you (I need to complete a basic course or I need to complete a refresher course).
- At the bottom of the next page, select the group that is appropriate to your research (Group 1 Biomedical or Group 2 Social Behavioral).
- Once you select your learner group and click next it will take you back to the main menu where you will see your course under “Vanderbilt University Courses.” Click on the link to complete the course.
After you have completed a basic or refresher course, CITI will send the Vanderbilt Human Research Protection Program (VHRPP) an email within 24 hours which includes a copy of your completion report so we can enter your training into our database. Completion reports for Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) courses are only sent to the Vanderbilt University contacts.