The VINSE Undergraduate Technical Crew work directly with VINSE staff on cleanroom projects and activities critical to daily operations that help expand the process capabilities and knowledge base available to researchers. The Tech Crew program provides Vanderbilt undergraduates with valuable immersive experiences and technical skills that few students applying for graduate school or industrial employment have. VINSE offers four 10-week summer internship fellowships and several hourly positions during the academic year.
Summer Tech Crew
Application open January 1
10-week summer internship in the VINSE cleanroom.
What’s in it for me?
- Extensive hands on laboratory experience
- Develop skills relevant in academia and industry
- $6000 stipend
- Paid Vanderbilt housing
- Additional student employment in semester
Am I eligible?
- Yes, there are no eligibility requirements
- Current freshman and sophomores preferred
- Science and engineering majors preferred
How do I apply:
- Submit one page resume and statement of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org subject line “VINSE Summer Tech Crew Fellowship”
- Each applicant is required to submit two letters of recommendation, letters should be submitted by email: email@example.com – directly from the recommender.
- Deadline March 15
Academic Year Tech Crew
Hourly positions for tech crew will be posted to Hire-a-Dore.
If you have any questions about either program, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org; call 615.322.1289.