Ph.D. Candidate, Vanderbilt University
Fellow, Vanderbilt Law School Program on Law & Innovation
Fellow, Vanderbilt Institute for Energy and the Environment
B.A. with High Distinction and Phi Beta Kappa, University of Virginia
- Policy Assistant, AnnDyl Policy Group LLC, Energy and Environmental Policy Strategy Firm, Washington, D.C.
- Congressional Intern, Office of the Majority Leader of the U.S. House of Representatives, Capitol Building, Washington, D.C.
Application of machine learning and data-driven simulation modeling to predicting complex systems.
Honors & Awards
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Harold Stirling Vanderbilt Graduate Fellowship
- Senator John Warner Public Leadership Research Grant
- Z Society Sullivan Research Grant
- Raven Society Research Fellow
Publications & Presentations
Please see http://johnjnay.com/ for up-to-date information.