M.S. Candidate, Earth and Environmental Science, Vanderbilt University
Fellow, Vanderbilt Institute for Energy and the Environment
B.A., Environmental Sciences, University of Virginia
- Biogeochemical cycles
- Adaptation to climate change
- Research Assistant, VIEE, ADAPT-SL and the Nashville Yard Project
- Legislative Assistant, U.S. Congressman Jim Cooper, Washington, D.C.
- Legislative Correspondent and Staff Assistant, U.S. Congressman Jim Cooper, Washington, D.C.
- Lab Assistant, Lab of Professor Karen McGlathery, Environmental Sciences Department, UVa, Charlottesville, V.A.