Professor Camp selected for the 2019 Outstanding Young Alumnus Award
Dr. Janey Camp was selected as the recipient of the 2019 Outstanding Young Alumnae Award by the Executive Board of the Tennessee Tech Alumni Association. This award is presented for outstanding accomplishments in profession, business, community, state or nation which bring a high level of honor and pride to the University. All nominee must meet the criteria listed below.
Selection criteria for the Outstanding Young Alumnus Award include, but are not limited to:
- National or international reputation in the alumnus’ field.
- Outstanding contribution to science, medicine, the arts, or other fields.
- Achievements, patent on a new discovery, or an innovation in a new technology.
- Selection for national or international awards, such as the Pulitzer Prize or Nobel Prize.
- Recipient must be a graduate of the University or former student.
- Recipient is the age of 40 years or younger.
Congratulations Professor Camp!