Rights and Permissions
Vanderbilt University Press welcomes requests and inquiries regarding our copyrighted material.
Submit requests and inquiries to Cynthia Yeager, Senior Administrative Assistant, at email@example.com. In the email, please include the below information about the requested content and its intended use.
- Book title; Author; ISBN
- Section(s) for which use is requested (include page numbers)
- Description of the intended use of the VUP material (include title of forthcoming book/chapter/article/etc. that will include the VUP material)
- Publisher name
- Publication formats and expected print run
- Expected publication date
- Distribution location (e.g., U.S., Canada, Europe, etc.)
- List price of the forthcoming publication that will include the VUP material
VUP can only grant permission for material copyrighted by the Press. Otherwise, please contact the copyright holder identified in the credit line.
For information regarding VUP books for courses, please visit our Books for Courses page.