Vanderbilt has arranged for all Vanderbilt students to have free access to WellTrack, an interactive self-help app that provides guided therapy for stress, anxiety and depression, relaxation techniques, secure sharing with a University Counseling Center provider, a daily mood tracker, and a personal progress dashboard. Students may register for the app on the WellTrack website or by downloading the app through the Apple App Store or Google Play (for Android) using your Vanderbilt University ID.
Building Your Best Life (Dialectical Behavioral Skills—DBT)
Part 1: Mindfulness
Part 2: Tolerating Distressing Moment
Part 3: Radical Acceptance
Please Note: The following resources are not affiliated with Vanderbilt University.
- Center for Grief and Loss
- Compassionate Friends: Support for families after child death.
- ADEC: The Association for Death Education and Counseling (webinars and conferences)
- Full Circle Grief Center: Community of support for those who all have faced loss to some extent.
- A Place to Remember: Provides support materials and resources for those who have been touched by a crisis in pregnancy or the death of a baby.
- Helping Children Deal with Grief: Offers new resources on terrorism, trauma, and children.
- Survivors of Suicide: Support help those who have experienced the death of a loved one to suicide.
- The Center for Loss & Life Transition: Support and resources for those grieving, as well as those supporting them.
- Seattle Widowed Young Persons’ Support Site: Offers help for those who have experienced the death of a spouse or partner.
- The Dougy Center: National Center for Grieving Children and Families.
- Losing Your Parents: Blog posts on the site detail useful books to read, along with other useful grief resources.
- Journey of Hearts: A support website for anyone who has ever experienced a loss.
- Qeepr [kee-per]: Allows you to build free interactive memorials for a loved one, while connecting you with other grieving families.
- Guide to Grieving and Bereavement: Helping Someone Who Is Grieving, and Coping with Divorce or Breakup.
- Grief in Common: LGBTQ+ grief support and resources.
- Therapy Tribe: LGBTQ+ affirmative support and resources.
- Grief Watch: Bereavement resource and memorial products, while also providing insightful content for working through personal loss.
- The Grieving Heart: For hope and support after loss. Includes topics on grief and grieving, how to help grievers, surviving the holidays, recommended books and many resources.
- Help Guide: Psycho-education, support and resources for those who have lost a pet.
- Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement (APLB): Pet loss and anticipatory bereavement support groups, information and resources.
- Leap of Love: Pet loss support.
- University of Tennessee-Knoxville Veterinary Social Work: Pet loss support, information and resources. Pet Loss Support Hotline: 865-755-8839.