Building Your Best Life (Dialectical Behavioral Skills—DBT)
Part 1: Mindfulness
Part 2: Tolerating Distressing Moment
Part 3: Radical Acceptance
Vanderbilt Meditation Tracks
Please Note: The following resources are not affiliated with Vanderbilt University.
- Center for Grief and Loss
- Compassionate Friends: Support for families after child death.
- ADEC: The Association for Death Education and Counseling (webinars and conferences)
- Full Circle Grief Center: Community of support for those who all have faced loss to some extent.
- Helping Children Deal with Grief: Offers new resources on terrorism, trauma, and children.
- Survivors of Suicide: Support help those who have experienced the death of a loved one to suicide.
- The Center for Loss & Life Transition: Support and resources for those grieving, as well as those supporting them.
- The Recovery Village: Learn about the different ways people grieve, how people work through grief and when therapy or additional treatment is necessary.
- Seattle Widowed Young Persons’ Support Site: Offers help for those who have experienced the death of a spouse or partner.
- The Dougy Center: National Center for Grieving Children and Families.
- Losing Your Parents: Blog posts on the site detail useful books to read, along with other useful grief resources.
- Journey of Hearts: A support website for anyone who has ever experienced a loss.
- Qeepr [kee-per]: Allows you to build free interactive memorials for a loved one, while connecting you with other grieving families.
- Guide to Grieving and Bereavement: Helping Someone Who Is Grieving, and Coping with Divorce or Breakup.
- Grief in Common: LGBTQ+ grief support and resources.
- Therapy Tribe: LGBTQ+ affirmative support and resources.
- Grief Watch: Bereavement resource and memorial products, while also providing insightful content for working through personal loss.
- The Grieving Heart: For hope and support after loss. Includes topics on grief and grieving, how to help grievers, surviving the holidays, recommended books and many resources.
- Help Guide: Psycho-education, support and resources for those who have lost a pet.
- Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement (APLB): Pet loss and anticipatory bereavement support groups, information and resources.
- Leap of Love: Pet loss support.
- University of Tennessee-Knoxville Veterinary Social Work: Pet loss support, information and resources. Pet Loss Support Hotline: 865-755-8839.