Environmental Law and Policy Annual Review to discuss future of residential renewable energy
THE ENVIRONMENTAL LAW AND POLICY ANNUAL REVIEW
The Future of Energy Law: Residential Renewable Energy By Whom?*
When: February 23, 2012 from 12:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Where: Flynn Auditorium, Vanderbilt University Law School, Nashville, TN
First 50 in attendance receive a free boxed lunch from Jason’s Deli
- Professor Joel B. Eisen, University of Richmond School of Law
- Reagan Farr, Vice-Chairman & COO, Silicon Ranch Corporation
- Matthew Kisber, President & CEO,Silicon Ranch Corporation
- Jim Purcell, Energy Services Manager, Nashville Electric Service
- Stephen Smith, Executive Director, Southern Alliance for Clean Energy
*Professor Eisen proposes a “solar utility” model in which companies dedicated to large-scale entry into the residential solar market provide solar panel systems at little or no cost to homeowners and — similar to cable and phone companies — are promoted by the federal government.
Co-Sponsors: Vanderbilt Environmental Law Program, the Environmental Law Society, and the Climate Change Research Network.