Water Conservation Tips
To do your part to save water:
In Residence Halls
- Wash full, rather than partial, loads of clothes;
- Take efficient showers;
- Turn off the water when brushing your teeth; and
- Report water leaks and dripping faucets to your Area Maintenance Supervisor (AMS) – find your AMS and their contact information on OHARE’s website.
In Offices and Labs
- Turn off the water when it is not in use;
- Report water leaks, broken toilets, and dripping faucets; on campus contact Plant Operations (343-9675); and
- Wash full, rather than partial, loads of labware, dishes, or clothes.