Please note that this year’s AcFee applications are due March 17th.
- RSOs (both undergraduate AND graduate) are eligible to apply for Activity Fee funding in the spring semester of each academic year.
- The funding granted in the spring is applicable the following academic year (year in which the funding would be used).
- Application information and deadline information can be requested by e-mailing email@example.com
- Groups are required to keep diligent records (including tracking attendance through Anchor Link events) of each expenditure for each event in order to apply for AcFee.
- AcFee funding is distributed to RSOs that have received an allocation from the AcFee Committee at the beginning of each semester.
- Organizations receive half in the fall semester and half in the spring semester.
NOTE: Funding can only be distributed to student organizations with a center number.
- In general, AcFee is allocated to student organizations that sponsor events open to the entire campus.
- For more detailed criteria, go to the AcFee Committee Anchor Link page and view the “Documents” section.