Student Service Fees
- RSOs (both undergraduate AND graduate) are eligible to apply for Student Service Fees funding in the spring semester of each academic year.
- The funding granted in the spring is applicable the following academic year (year in which the funding would be used).
- Application information and deadline information can be requested by e-mailing Vanderbilt.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Groups are required to keep diligent records (including tracking attendance through Anchor Link events) of each expenditure for each event in order to apply for Student Service Fees.
- Student Service Fees funding is distributed to RSOs that have received an allocation from the Student Service Fees Committee at the beginning of each semester.
- Organizations receive half in the fall semester and half in the spring semester.
- Please refer to the Treasurer Training for information and guidance on spending.
NOTE: Funding can only be distributed to student organizations with a task number.
- In general, AcFee is allocated to student organizations that sponsor events open to the entire campus.
- For more detailed criteria, go to theStudent Service Fees Achor Link Page and view the “Documents” section.