Food may be served in the Student Centers, Engineering & Science Building (ESB), & Wond’ry according to the following guidelines:
- University Departments and outside clients that host events in the Student Centers/ESB/Wond’ry event spaces are required to request a quote from Vanderbilt Catering.
- If a group’s needs cannot be met by Vanderbilt Catering, a caterer from the approved catering list may be used.
- All outside caterers must provide their catering license and proof of insurance. They are also required to meet with the event manager to discuss Student Center/ESB/Wond’ry event space policies prior to catering any events in these facilities.
- All food and trash must be removed from the room after the event. A housekeeping work order will be placed through Reservations and Events for all events with food.
Event spaces in the Student Centers/ESB/Wond’ry include:
- Alumni Hall – Lounge, Joe. C Davis Memorial Room, Reading Room
- Commons Center – Multipurpose Room 235/237
- Kissam Center – Great Rooms, Multipurpose Room
- Sarratt Student Center|Rand Hall – Rand Lounge, Rand 308, Sarratt 216/200, Sarratt Cinema
- Student Life Center – Commodore Ballroom, Board of Trust Room
- Engineering & Science Building/Wond’ry – Multipurpose Room 044/048, Lobbies, Terraces, & Lounges