The charge of the educational technology strategy committee is to make operational and strategic decisions in support of the Academic Strategic Plan to resource and implement the recommendations of the Vanderbilt Institute for Digital Learning (VIDL) Advisory Board, Center for Teaching (CFT) working groups, and faculty advisory groups to advance educational technology and digital learning at Vanderbilt.
- Cynthia J. Cyrus, vice provost for learning and residential affairs, professor of musicology, affiliated faculty in women's and gender studies, Office of the Provost, co-chair;
- John Sloop, associate provost for digital learning; professor of communication studies, Office of the Provost, co-chair;
- S. Toufeeq Ahmed , assistant professor of biomedical informatics, director of education informatics School of Medicine;
- Cliff Anderson, director of scholarly communications, Jean and Alexander Heard Library;
- Derek Bruff, senior lecturer of mathematics, director, Center for Teaching;
- Jay Clayton, director, Curb Center for Art, Enterprise, and Public Policy; William R. Kenan, Jr. Professor, Department of English, College of Arts and Science;
- Skip Culbertson, executive director, Executive Development Institute, Owen Graduate School of Management;
- Corbette Doyle , lecturer in organizational leadership, Peabody College;
- Ole Molvig, assistant director for education and research, Vanderbilt Institute for Digital Learning; assistant professor of history, College of Arts and Science;
- Melanie Moran, executive director, integrated communications, associate director, news and communications, Office of Public Affairs;
- Gayathri Narasimham, associate director, Vanderbilt Institute for Digital Learning;
- Jason Reusch, senior director of academic IT service delivery, Information Technology;
- Craig Smith, associate dean for undergraduate affairs, associate professor of psychology and human development, Peabody College; and
- Betsy Weiner, senior associate dean for informatics, Centennial Independence Foundation Professor of Nursing, professor of biomedical informatics, School of Nursing.