Cheerleading Team Tryout Information
- All candidates must perform the Fight Song (Dynamite) and Black & Yellow.
- All candidates must perform the tryout sideline.
- Candidates will be asked to perform their standing and running tumbling.
- All female candidates must have a standing back handspring (tumbling is performed on a mat).
- If selected for the team, all candidates must have a standing back tuck by camp season in August (any individuals who do not have a back tuck by August will be expected to stay after practice to train).
- No spots will be given the day of tryouts.
- For the stunting portion of tryouts, each candidate will be judged based off of their stunting position; however, there is a possibility that you will be asked to try a different position.
- Candidates should wear a black tank top and black shorts.