How to Register
Now you can enjoy the ease of registering from our Schedule and Cost page. If you’re new to us, you’ll create an account and if you are a returning student you’ll simply use your user name and password.
You will create a user account in our automated registration system. There is no fee to use the system and once you create an account you will be able to register for any of our classes during any of our semesters. If you experience trouble registering or paying, please check that your web browser is up to date.
- Students must be 18 years of age at time of registration.
- You’ll create a user account in the new registration system. Please note that not all information is required, but you must scroll to the bottom of the page to complete the final required steps.
- After you have an account look for our classes under the “Programs” tab and then select “Dean of Students” to find Sarratt Art Studios.
- Tuition and lab fees must be paid in full when registering for classes. The registration system will not hold a place for you.
- Students are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis, and class sizes are limited.
- All studio art classes are open to Vanderbilt students, faculty/staff, VU Alum, and the Nashville community (Nashville community is defined as anyone not associated with Vanderbilt).
- Registration is now on line only.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
*Please note the log in tab is located on the top right hand in small gold letters. The log in on the black banner is the main banner for the University.
Classes and workshops may be cancelled if there are not enough students registered. We will notify you in advance to offer a different class choice or issue a refund.
Transfers – We are always happy to assist with a transfer if space is available in the class. Please note that we do not allow transfers or new students in a class after our second week of classes.
Refunds – Student must request to withdraw from a class no later than 5 business days prior to the first class meeting. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 615-343-0491 to request a withdrawal and refund. Refunds will no be issued after the first class meeting; transfers are only allowed if space is available and within the first week of class start date. *Please note that credit card refunds cannot be given after 120 days from the purchase date, instead we will work with you to request a check refund from the University. Our registration system does not allow for the option of a credit towards a future class.
Please note that Sarratt may take photographs of classes and student art work for use in promotion materials, on facebook, and on this new, cool web site. You may always request that your photo not be taken.
Questions About Registration?
Contact David Heustess at 343.0491 or email@example.com