Home » How to Register
How to Register
You will create a user account in our automated registration system. There is no fee to use the system and once you create an account you will be able to register for any of our classes during any of our semesters. If you experience trouble registering or paying, please check that your web browser is up to date.
- Students must be 18 years of age at time of registration.
- You’ll create a user account in the new registration system. Please note that not all information is required, but you must scroll to the bottom of the page to complete the final required steps.
- After you have an account look for our classes under the “Programs” tab and then select “Dean of Students” to find Sarratt Art Studios.
- Tuition and lab fees must be paid in full when registering for classes. The registration system will not hold a place for you.
- Students are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis, and class sizes are limited.
- All studio art classes are open to Vanderbilt students, faculty/staff, VU Alum, and the Nashville community (Nashville community is defined as anyone not associated with Vanderbilt).
- Registration is now on line only.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
Online registration is now available and classes begin the week of January 22, 2018.
*Please note the log in tab to create a new account is located on the top right hand in small gold letters. The log in on the black banner is the main banner for the University.
Classes and workshops may be cancelled if there are not enough students registered. We will notify you in advance to offer a different class choice or issue a refund.
There are no refunds or transfers if a student cannot attend or continue a class for any reason. Refunds or transfers are only allowed when a course is cancelled by Sarratt Art Studios due to low enrollment.
Please note that Sarratt may take photographs of classes and student art work for use in promotion materials, on facebook, and on this new, cool web site. You may always request that your photo not be taken.
Questions About Registration?
Contact David Heustess at 343.0491 or firstname.lastname@example.org