Home » Holiday Arts Festival
Holiday Arts Festival
- Artists And Vendors For Two Weeks – JoEl Logiudice – jewelry; Bang Candy Kitchen – chocolate and other treats; David Heustess – pottery and shibori dyed scarvess, Laurie Graham – pottery, SoberDough – assorted flavors of a popular one pan bread mix, John Glass – hand blown glass ornaments, Nola Granola – delicious and nutritious snacks, Thistle Farms – Wonderful lotions, potions and spa kits, Humphrey’s Street – roasted coffees and handmade soaps
- Artists Joining Us In Week One (November 28 – December 4) – Nancie Roark – jewelry, Shona Coward – handprinted cards, Friends of Childrens’ Hospital – specialty items that support their work with children, Gail Looper – handmade books and journals, Allison Jarrett – embroidered decorative works, Susan Moody – jewelry
- Artists Joining Us In Week Two (December 5 – 10) Lucy Wilson – Jewelry, Liz Friend – pottery, Bridgette Kurtz- ecodyed silk scarves, Jenni Ohnstad – handprinted cards and stationery, Catherine McMurray – pottery, Julie Christou – embroidered ornaments, JC Johnson – photography
- We gladly accept Visa, MasterCard, cash and the Vanderbilt Commodore Card.
- Proceeds from this event support arts programming offered through Sarratt Art Studios.