“Welcome to West House where residents celebrate diversity, welcome new ideas, offer a hand to those in need, and grow personally and intellectually. A tight-knit community, we have fun together, support each other, and think about society, equality, and the campus. I care about our residents and their well-being, serve as a mentor, and am proud to be Faculty Head of House.”
– Christoph Zeller, Faculty Head of House
Signature programming at West House includes the following events:
- West Quest: Bring your game face for a weekly gathering of residents to socialize over games, snacks, and music. Laugh, unwind, strategize, and make new friends.
- Dinner with Professor Zeller: Once a month, join Professor Zeller and invited guests from Vanderbilt’s faculty and the Nashville community to engage in conversations on equality, society, humanity, and the campus.
- Events with our Humphrey Fellow.
- Christoph Zeller, Faculty Head
- Aimee Robinson, Program Coordinator
- Alexander Nichols, Graduate Student Worker
- Megan Harvey, Graduate Student Worker
House Programming & Advisory Council
Elections/appointments to the House Programming & Advisory Council occur in early September. For more details ask your RA staff or email Program Coordinator Aimee Robinson.