“Welcome to Stambaugh House! Stambaugh is where you will build memories and relationships that you’ll cherish forever. The RA team and I are committed to building a StamFamily rooted in the ideals of a Community of Care. Each and every resident of Stambaugh has a valuable place in our home whether it’s at our Stambaugh Sweets events, Floor Wars game nights, meet and greets with faculty members in Dr. Noble’s home, or late night conversations with your closest friends in the common rooms. Wherever it is that you find your spot at Vanderbilt, always know that Stambaugh will be there as your home base, always welcoming, comforting, and supporting you.”
– Rosevelt Noble, Facutly Head of House
Follow Stambaugh on Instagram
Signature programming at Stambaugh House includes the following events:
- Linked In (Virtual) – This is the Stamfam weekly signature event. The sessions are virtual and will vary from being social, informational, educational, etc. Special guest will be invited to attend some sessions. Each session will have a theme/focus.
- Linked In (Live) – These are small in-person events with 6-8 students designed to serve stress relievers and general community building sessions. Sessions will include, yoga on the lawn, painting, speed friending, etc.
- StamFam Step Up – This is a bi-weekly community service event where members of the house will make mask to donate to the homeless and other vulnerable populations in Nashville to help reduce the spread of COVID-19.
- HIIT Squad – A virtual workout session held every Saturday with members of the StamFam and the broader campus community.
House Programming & Advisory Council
Elections/appointments to the House Programming & Advisory Council occur in late August and early September. For more details ask your RA staff or email Program Coordinator Aimee Robinson.