“Welcome to North House! Your first-year of college is filled with new experiences, new adventures, and new discoveries. With a dedicated team of RAs and wonderful leadership from our faculty head of house, Dr. Natasha McClure, North creates a community in which residents feel at home. In this safe and supportive atmosphere, our residents will explore, be challenged, discover their passions, and make lasting friendships. Welcome home North House!”
Signature programming at North House includes the following events:
- SNorthasborg is a weekly celebration of food, usually baked by Dr. McClure with the help of the wonderful North House Staff. Residents may be asked to guess what surprise ingredient can be found in the foods or participate in a monthly SNorthasborg Showdown. Floors compete against one another to see whose baked goods win the most points for taste, presentation and creativity with the use of a surprise ingredient. Residents choose a monthly dinner and cook with Dr. McClure for honored guests from the campus or Nashville community who join us for a special dinner.
- Natasha McClure, Faculty Head
- Aimee Robinson, Program Coordinator
- Alexander Nichols, Graduate Student Worker
- Megan Harvey, Graduate Student Worker
House Advisory Council
Elections/appointments to the House Advisory Council occurred in early September. For more details ask your RA staff or email Program Coordinator Aimee Robinson.