Hank Ingram House
“Welcome to Hank House! We are so excited to engage with you in your new home! Despite being the most heavily populated House, Hank has a variety of programming that is sure to make our community feel small and intimate.We also strive to ensure your first year will be as enjoyable as many of us remember it as! Our wonderful staff of 10 Resident Advisers and our Faculty Head of House, Dr. Edwin Williamson, are preparing to make Hank your new home away from home!”
-Austin Hoag and Leoncia Gillespie, Head Resident Advisers
Follow Hank Ingram on Instagram
Signature programming at Hank Ingram House includes the following events:
- Hank Hang: Weekly signature study break on Wednesdays at 9:30 p.m.
- Connect Floor Dinners: Entire floors are invited into the Faculty Head’s apartment for dinner catered by a local restaurant with guests from around the university and community leading a variety of small group discussions.
- Hank Health: Small group events on a variety of topics with guests ranging from religious and spiritual leaders to yoga practitioners, doctors and other healers.
- Service Projects: Members of the house work together with a local Nashville non-profit agency.
- Edwin Williamson, Faculty Head
- Aimee Robinson, Program Coordinator
- Alexander Nichols, Graduate Student Worker
House Programming & Advisory Council
Elections/appointments to the House Programming & Advisory Council occurs in early September. For more details ask your RA staff or email Program Coordinator Aimee Robinson.