“Welcome to East House! We are a community embarking on a journey unlike any other, experiencing what it’s like to encounter other backgrounds, interests, and perspectives so that our own interests and perspectives transform in ways we cannot anticipate yet. I think this is part of why we travel sometimes—to have a larger sense of perspective when we return home. So I invite you to join us on our journey from our shared home at East House, on The Ingram Commons, to an expanded sense of home and belonging, here at Vanderbilt and in the world beyond.”
– Elizabeth Meadows, Faculty Head of House
Signature programming at East House includes the following events:
- East Treats: On Monday evenings, Faculty Head of House Dr. Meadows hosts a gathering where residents can grab a snack with other members of the house accompanied by a different guest each week.
- Elizabeth Meadows, Faculty Head
- Aimee Robinson, Program Coordinator
- Alexander Nichols, Graduate Student Worker
- Megan Harvey, Graduate Student Worker
House Programming &Advisory Council
Elections/appointments to the House Programming & Advisory Council occur in early September. For more details ask your RA staff or email Program Coordinator Aimee Robinson.