“Welcome to Crawford House! Get ready to buzz into the Crawford Hive for a weekly break where you can “bee you.” Join in the fun of our caring and committed community and connect your vital goals to the diverse perspectives of Vanderbilt through VIDA! Looking forward to getting to know each of you, and to a great journey together in community, diversity, discovery, and learning!”
– Douglas McMahon, Faculty Head of House
Follow Crawford House on Instagram
Signature programming at Crawford House includes the following events:
- Crawford Hive – weekly socials (featuring honey-themed goodies, and more) to build and foster relationships among residents in Crawford House – buzz on in!
- VIDA! (Vanderbilt Inclusion Diversity and Achievement!) – monthly dinners connecting inclusion, diversity, and achievement with our vital goals. Dinner guests from across the University will encompass the wide diversity of academic and personal themes, identities, points of view, and perspectives. Discussions stimulate thought about connections, as well as differences, and foster interactions across different points in the arc of our community.
- Douglas McMahon, Faculty Head
- Aimee Robinson, Program Coordinator
- Alexander Nichols, Graduate Student Worker
House Programming & Advisory Council
Elections/appointments to the House Programming & Advisory Council occur in early September. For more details ask your RA staff or email Program Coordinator Aimee Robinson.