The More VU Know
Beginning in June 2022, new students are encouraged to follow Residential Colleges on Instagram for a series of live sessions that each feature an opportunity to learn more about an aspect of campus life. Sessions will take place at 3:00 pm CT and recordings will be added to this page weekly.
- June 6: Student Involvement – View Recording
- June 13: Connecting with Identity Centers – View Recording
- June 20: Academic Resources and Experiential Learning – View Recording
- June 27: Innovation and Career Exploration – View Recording
- July 4: International Student Orientation & Support – View Recording
- July 11: Financial Aid, Student Accounts, & the Commodore Card – View Recording
- July 18: Vanderbilt Visions – View Recording
- July 25: Housing & Dining – View Recording
- August 1: The Student Care Network
- August 8: Athletics & Recreation
- August 15: Preparing for CommonVU Orientation
To submit questions for any of these sessions, please click on the link below.
Webinars for Parents & Families
Welcome to the Vanderbilt Family | May 25, 2022, 6:00-7:00 pm CT
Dean of The Ingram Commons Melissa Gresalfi will welcome the Class of 2026 and provide an overview of the checklist of items each student should plan to complete prior to arriving in the fall. She will outline essential information found in The Road to Vanderbilt and answer questions live.
Life on The Ingram Commons | July 20, 2022, 6:00-7:00 pm CT
Join Dean Gresalfi and a panel of campus partners for a discussion about what to expect upon arrival in the fall. Panelists include representatives from Campus Dining, the Office of the Dean of Students, the Office of Housing and Residential Experience, the Office of the University Registrar, Residential Colleges, and the Student Care Network.