Spring 2017 Room Change Information
Room Change Freeze
The room change process will begin on Monday, January 16th. Prior to that time, the Office of Housing and Residential Education conducts an inventory of all rooms in order to confirm that students have returned and to account for available vacancies.
Exception: Students with confirmed vacancies in doubles, suites, apartments or lodges can pull in a new roommate at any time. Please contact the Office of Housing Assignments at email@example.com to begin the process.
Room Change Requests
Any student wishing to change rooms should schedule a meeting with their Area Coordinator or designee between Monday, January 16th and Friday, January 20th. Area Coordinator or designee contact information is listed below. Please note that there is limited space available to accommodate room changes. You will be notified of the results of your request on Thursday, January 26th. If we are able to accommodate your request, you will move over the weekend of January 27th and 28th, or the earlier part of the following week.
Room changes will continue to take place after the initial room change period. Requests are handled on a case by case basis and should be directed to your Area Coordinator or designee.
Area Coordinators by Building:
– Warren and Moore: AC Courtney Berry (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Cole, Tolman, McGill, and McTyeire: AC Andrea Ramos-Lewis (email@example.com)
– Towers 1, 2, 3, and 4: AC Annie Greaney (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Lupton, Scales, Stapleton, Vaughn, and Blakemore: AC Kerrie Turney (email@example.com)
– Morgan, Lewis, Mayfield, and Chaffin: AC RC Stabile (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Hank Ingram, Memorial, East, and West: AC Jorge Wellmann (email@example.com)
– Gillette, Murray, and Sutherland: AC Toni Viola (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– Crawford, Stambaugh, and North: AC Matt McCabe (email@example.com)