CampVandy 2020 COVID-19 Updates
- On 4/21/20 Vanderbilt Athletics announced that all athletics-related summer camps and clinics - including CampVandy - scheduled through July 31 have been cancelled.
- The process to refund any payment or deposit made for Vanderbilt summer camps and clinics will begin immediately. Please allow time for refunds to fully process.
- Vanderbilt will continue to communicate with public health officials and medical experts to determine the best path forward related to the coronavirus pandemic.
- It is with regret that our camps and clinics will not take place as scheduled, however, providing a safe environment for campers and our staff is of the utmost importance. Our thoughts remain with each of you.
CampVandy, the Rec’s Summer day camp, includes active and recreational programming for campers ages 5-12. At CampVandy campers will learn new skills and stay fit. Campers climb the rock wall, swim in the pool, play field games, participate in fitness classes, make arts and crafts, and much more!
CampVandy Parent Handbook * Updated on 2/19/2020
Check out pictures from past summers on our CampVandy Facebook!
CANCELLATION, REFUNDS AND TRANSFERS
• Full payment is due online at the time of registration.
• A camper’s account is refunded for all cancellations that occur at least 1 week prior to the registered camp week, minus a $50 deposit which is included in the weekly fee and is non-refundable. Cancellations that occur with less than (1) weeks’ notice will not be refunded. Refunds are not provided for lack of participation or non-attendance. No refunds or adjustments are granted for illness, vacation, cancellation or other personal commitments. No refunds will be issued for suspension from CampVandy based on severe camper violations and/or unacceptable and uncorrected behaviors.
• Before care and after care cannot be carried over and will not be refunded for non-use.
• No camp registrations will be accepted for campers who are not in good standing with the VRWC. In good standing is defined as having no outstanding balance and no violations to VRWC policies and procedures.
• A transfer refers to a parent’s request to move one week’s registration to a different week (pending availability). Only transfer transactions which are conducted internally by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, will be completed at no cost. The $50 non-refundable fee will be administered to all requests for refunds, even if the parent registered for another week.
Questions or concerns?
Please contact the CampVandy staff at email@example.com.