Facility Closure Announcements
The University is limiting operations to protect our community at large from the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Effective immediately, Vandy Rec is CLOSED until further notice. We will continue to update you on future services. If you have any questions, please contact Kenny Moore, Director, at email@example.com. Go Dores!
The following adjustments to Vandy Rec Wellness operations have been made:
- The Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center is CLOSED, effective Monday, March 16th until further notice.
- All Group Fitness classes and Personal Training sessions are CANCELLED until further notice.
- All Massages are CANCELLED until further notice.
- All Biometrics Testing, Nutrition Coaching sessions, and Food Education programs are CANCELLED until further notice.
- All Reservations with the exception of Varsity Athletics have been CANCELLED for the months of March and April.
The Life Phase Series is held monthly on an assortment of topics to help support a well-balanced life.
The mind-body connection is a well-researched topic that points to the relationship between mental and physical health. The Vanderbilt Recreation & Wellness Center (Rec) offers several group fitness classes to cultivate this aspect of wellness, including:
Click here for the Group Fitness Calendar with class description, days & times.
- Intro to Yoga
- Gentle Yoga
- Hatha Yoga
- Vinyasa Yoga
- Ashtanga Yoga
- Iyengar Yoga
- Yoga Bands and Roller
- Beginner Meditation