Daily Rec Member Reservation Requests
Thank you for your interest in our available facilities for daily use at the Rec! To reserve facility space for daily recreational use, you must be a Rec member. Rec members must have their ID present for both indoor and outdoor spaces.
Spaces Available for Daily Recreational Use:
How to Make a Daily Reservation:
How to Book a Squash Court:
- All Squash Courts can now be booked through the Online Member Portal - Click here to get started
Daily Reservation Policies & Procedures:
- Consecutive hourly reservations are not allowed
- No Virtual EMS requests will be approved over the weekend
- All daily reservation requests should be made 3 business days in advance of the requested date
- Walk-in and same-day reservations will be made on a first come, first served basis
- Reservations are held for 15 minutes past the start time. In the event of a no-show, the space will revert back to a first come, first served basis for the remainder of the hour
Cancelling a Daily Reservation:
- Email the Rec Events Staff at least 2-3 days in advance at email@example.com
Guests of Members for Daily Reservations:
- Any guests must be sponsored by a member, sign a liability waiver, and pay a $10 entrance fee at the Rec Welcome Desk before utilizing the facility. Please click here for more information on guest passes.