Explore the great outdoors with us! The Outdoor Rec Center is the base for all of our exciting adventure trips (with online registration), tons of quality rental equipment, and a resource library of books and maps. Inside the Rec, we offer a fun climbing and bouldering wall and top-notch instructional kayak roll workshops in the pool.
The Outdoor Recreation Center will be closed beginning December 15th for the holiday break. We will reopen January 7th, 2019.
- Email Linda Rosenkranz or Erin Mitchell for rental questions.
Adventure Trip Spots Available!
- Backpacking at Grand Canyon National Park
- 2019 Spring Break: March 2 - 10, 2019
- $1185 / $1235 - Cost includes airfare and van transportation to the canyon
- Sign up ASAP before 11:59 p.m. on Friday, December 7
- 6 spots left (as of 11/19)
Trip Availability: If a trip still has space after the registration deadline, registration will remain open until the Pre-Trip Meeting. Trip registration can be completed on the Fusion Outdoor Rec Page.
Outdoor Recreation Center Hours:
|Monday - Friday||3 - 6 p.m.|
(Winter Hours November 9, 2018 - February 14, 2019)
Outdoor Recreation Center
2600 Children's Way, Nashville, TN 37212
Erin Mitchell, Activities Coordinator
Linda Rosenkranz, Assistant Director