Facility Closure Announcements
The University is limiting operations to protect our community at large from the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Effective immediately, Vandy Rec is CLOSED until further notice. We will continue to update you on future services. If you have any questions, please contact Kenny Moore, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Go Dores!
The following adjustments to Vandy Rec Outdoor Recreation operations have been made:
- The Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center is CLOSED, effective Monday, March 16th, until further notice.
- The Vanderbilt Outdoor Recreation Center is CLOSED until further notice.
- All Outdoor Rec operations are CANCELLED until further notice.
- All Outdoor Rec trips are CANCELLED until further notice.
- All Climbing Wall programs are CANCELLED until further notice.
- All Aquatic programs are CANCELLED until further notice. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Swim School Lessons
- Kayak Roll Clinics
- Club Sports
- Intramural Sports
- All Reservations with the exception of Varsity Athletics are CANCELLED until further notice.
Explore the great outdoors with us! The Outdoor Rec Center is the base for all of our exciting adventure trips (with online registration), tons of quality rental equipment, and a resource library of books and maps. Inside the Rec, we offer a fun climbing and bouldering wall and top-notch instructional kayak roll workshops in the pool.