- My Plate
- Dietary Guidelines
- Reading Nutrition Labels
- Portion Control/Serving Sizes
- Healthy Dining Out
- Healthy Recipe Videos
- Good Food on a Tight Budget
- How to Understand and Use the Nutrition Facts Label
- Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
Apps for Health & Nutrition
- Nutrition – Vanderbilt
- Vanderbilt Campus Dining’s online Nutrition Calculator in app form. Review the nutrition information for the foods served at any of our on-campus locations, adjust toppings and condiments, and build a meal!
- Food tracking app to help you stay within your nutrient and energy goals.
- Calorie King Food Search
- Find nutrition information on thousands of foods, including restaurant items, to help you track calorie and nutrient intake.
- Food Tripping
- App that helps you find healthy restaurants, grocery stores, farmer’s markets, and coffee shops while travelling.
- Scan nutrition labels with this app to get instant feedback on the nutrient content and level of healthfulness.
- App to help those with food allergies locate stores & foods that sell products you can eat.
- Scores foods based on nutrition quality, gives healthy recommendations, and helps you buy the best foods for your dietary needs and health goals.
- Helps you locate farmer’s markets in your area so you can buy locally sourced food
- Seafood Watch App
- Get current recommendations on sustainable seafood that is both ocean and health-friendly