How to Save a New Credit Card
We are so excited you have decided to join our community of dedicated health and wellness members. We hope that when you step through our doors, you will experience first hand why over fifteen thousand members trust us with their health and wellness needs. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Rec Member Services Staff
This lesson will provide an overview on how to save a new credit card to your profile through the Vanderbilt Recreation Online Member Portal
- Navigate a browser to https://rec.vanderbilt.edu and click the Log In button located in the top right corner
2. Log In Screen
- For Vanderbilt University Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students, Professional Students, and Employees, please use your VUNet ID and password to log in
- For all others (Alumni, Community [including VUMC], & family members), please use the username and password set up during the creation of your profile. For questions about your username and password, email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Member Profile
- Click on your username located in the top right hand corner
- Select Profile
4. Member Profile Summary
- Click on Saved Payment Info located in the left hand menu
5. Saved Payment Info Screen
- The card you see on this screen is the current card on file associated with your membership. It cannot be removed until it is replaced by another card. To do so, click the Save a New Card button located under your current card.
6. Freedom Pay Credit Card Processor
- On this screen, fill out all the boxes with your credit card information. This information will be stored by our payment processor, Freedom Pay, in order for us to continue your automatic membership payments each month. After you have filled in the necessary information, click the green Submit button located in the bottom left corner.
- Filling out the credit card information in the Freedom Pay screen above will not charge your card. Follow the next steps to change the credit card assoicated with your membership.
7. Saved Payment Info Screen
- Congrats! You've added a new credit card to your profile. If you need information on how to change the credit card associated with your membership, please visit our online guide on How to Update the Credit Card for your Membership.