How to Reserve a Squash Court Online
We are so excited you have decided to join our community of dedicated health and wellness members. We hope that when you step through our doors, you will experience first hand why over fifteen thousand members trust us with their health and wellness needs. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Rec Member Services Staff
This lesson will provide an overview on how to reserve a squash court through the Rec Online Member Portal
- Navigate a browser to https://rec.vanderbilt.edu and click the Log In button located in the top right corner
2. Log In Screen
- For Vanderbilt University Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students, Professional Students, and Employees, please use your VUNet ID and password to log in
- For all others (Alumni, Community [including VUMC], & family members), please use the username and password set up during the creation of your profile. For questions about your username and password, email email@example.com
3. Courts Icon
- Click on the Courts photo icon in the lower left corner of the options menu from the main page
4. Court Bookings Screen
- From this screen, click on Squash Courts in the left side menu.
5. Reserving a Squash Court
- Squash Courts are available in one hour increments. Members are allowed one reservation per day and cannot request concurrent bookings. To begin the reservation process, choose the court you wish to play on and the time frame, then click on the Reserve button within the corresponding slot.
6. Squash Court Reservation Window
- To complete the booking for yourself (one player), click on the Reserve Now button on the bottom left side of the New Booking pop-up window. Skip to step 9.
- To add a participant to your booking, proceed to step 8.
7. Adding A Second Player to your Court Reservation Booking
- Enter the name of the player in the box beside the dropdown menu as seen above. Be sure to toggle the dropdown menu to read Name.
- Once you've completed adding another player to your reservation, click the Reserve Now button on the bottom left side of the pop-up window.
8. Booking Success!
- Congratulations! You have successfully completed a Squash Court reservation booking through the Rec Member Portal .
9. Confirmation Email
- A confirmation email, like the one above, will be sent to the email address we have on file.
10. Need to Cancel?
- Log in to the Rec Member Portal and click your username in the top right corner to access your profile. From this screen, click on Court Bookings in the ledt side menu.
11. Cancelling a Court Reservation
- To cancel a court booking, click on the Cancel button located to the right of your booking.
12. Confirming the Cancellation
- If you are ready to cancel, click on the Remove Booking button in the pop-up window.
- If not, click the Close button. Your court reservation will remain in your profile.
For questions about Squash Court reservations, please contact the Rec Events Staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.