How to Pay an Outstanding Invoice Online
We are so excited you have decided to join our community of dedicated health and wellness members. We hope that when you step through our doors, you will experience first hand why over fifteen thousand members trust us with their health and wellness needs. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Rec Member Services Staff
This lesson will provide an overview on how to pay an outstanding invoice through the Vanderbilt Recreation Online Member Portal
- Navigate a browser to https://rec.vanderbilt.edu and click the Log In button located in the top right corner
2. Log In Screen
- For Vanderbilt University Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students, Professional Students, and Employees, please use your VUNet ID and password to log in
- For all others (Alumni, Community [including VUMC], & family members), please use the username and password set up during the creation of your profile. For questions about your username and password, email firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Member Profile
- Click on your username located in the top right hand corner
- Select Profile
4. Member Profile Summary
- Click on Invoices located in the left hand menu
5. Unpaid Invoices Screen
- Select the Pay button located beside the outstanding invoice you wish to make a payment on. Take note of the amount of the invoice as all invoices must be paid for in full.
6. Pay Outstanding Invoice
- The pay window will appear indicating the full amount of the invoice. All invoices must be paid for in full, but cannot exceed the amount owing.
- Click on the Pay Invoice button located at the bottom right of the pay window
7. Freedom Pay Payment Processor
- Paying for an outstanding invoice requires you to re-enter your credit card information even if you are using the same credit card that is associated with your membership
- By clicking the Submit button, your credit card will be charged for the outstanding invoice
8. Invoice Displays as Paid Online
- All paid invoices display withing the All tab. For questions about payment for outstanding invoices, contact email@example.com