How to Change the Credit Card for your Membership Online
We are so excited you have decided to join our community of dedicated health and wellness members. We hope that when you step through our doors, you will experience first hand why over fifteen thousand members trust us with their health and wellness needs. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Rec Member Services Staff
This lesson will provide an overview on how to change the credit card associated with your membership through the Vanderbilt Recreation Online Member Portal
- Navigate a browser to https://rec.vanderbilt.edu and click the Log In button located in the top right corner
2. Log In Screen
- For Vanderbilt University Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students, Professional Students, and Employees, please use your VUNet ID and password to log in
- For all others (Alumni, Community [including VUMC], & family members), please use the username and password set up during the creation of your profile. For questions about your username and password, email email@example.com
3. Member Profile
- Click on your username located in the top right hand corner
- Select Profile
4. Member Profile Summary
- Click on Memberships located in the left hand menu
5. Memberships Screen
- To effectively change the credit card associated with your memnership from this screen, click on the yellow box under Card Info with the credit card icon, then change card from the drop down menu.
6. Update Credit Card Popup - Step 1
- The card box highlighted in green is the card currently associated with your membership. To change it, click inside the white box of the new card you have just saved.
- NOTE: Do not clikc the update or remove buttons.
7. Update Credit Card Popup - Step 2
- Once you've clicked inside of the white box of the new card, the box will go grey and the boarder will become bolded. To change the credit card, click the Change Card button located in the lower right corner.
8. Change Card Success Message
- Congratulations! You have successfully changed the credit card associated with your membership. To ensure the old card is not charged again, please refresh the page and click back to the Saved Payment Info screen.
9. Saved Payment Info
- To ensure the old card is not charged again, click the remove button under the old card.
For questions about changing credit cards on the Member Portal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org