How to Add a Family Member to your Account
We are so excited you have decided to join our community of dedicated health and wellness members. We hope that when you step through our doors, you will experience first hand why over fifteen thousand members trust us with their health and wellness needs. We look forward to seeing you soon!
The Rec Member Services Staff
This lesson will provide an overview on how to add a family member to your profile through the Vanderbilt Recreation Online Member Portal
- Navigate a browser to https://rec.vanderbilt.edu and click the Log In button located in the top right corner
2. Log In Screen
- For Vanderbilt University Undergraduate Students, Graduate Students, Professional Students, and Employees, please use your VUNet ID and password to log in
- For all others (Alumni, Community [including VUMC], & family members), please use the username and password set up during the creation of your profile. For questions about your username and password, email email@example.com
3. Member Profile
- Click on your username located in the top right hand corner
- Select Profile
4. Member Profile Summary
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Add Family button
5. Add Family Member Screen
- Enter the information needed to complete your Family Member's profile and click the Save button. Please be as accurate as possible as you are not able to edit once you hit the Save button. If you need to make an edit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the edits you need to make.
6. Member Profile Summary - Family Member Added
- Congratulations! You have successfully added a family member to your profile. To add another, please repeat the process. If you are done adding family members, click the large Star V logo in the top left corner to return to the homepage.
- For questions about adding family members to your account, family memberships, or edits to family member information, please contact us at email@example.com.