Membership Cancellation and Refund Policy
- First time patrons joining the Rec may request a cancellation of their membership to be submitted within three business days of their join date. All membership charges will be refunded in full when requested within the specified period above. If membership is not cancelled by the specified period below, the patron will be responsible for the full amount.
- A patron must cancel their membership by the end of the current month in order to stop incurring charges for the following month. Once the cancellation request has been submitted, a patron's membership will continue until the end of the current month. To request the status of a Membership Cancellation Request, email email@example.com
- Membership charges may not be refunded or prorated for the cancellation of a membership and must be paid in full for the entire month. If not cancelled by the period specified above, the patron will be responsible for the next month's membership category rate in full.
For example: If a cancellation is requested on September 10th, your membership will be cancelled effective September 30th. You will continue to have access to the Rec until the end of the month and no refund for membership fees will be provided.
- By submitting the cancellation form below, patrons acknowledge the forfeiture of any previously active services covered by their agreement with the Rec and understand that no refunds will be provided.
- Cancellation requests must be submitted for each individual person of a family membership.
For example: If you have 3 persons in your family with a current membership and wish to cancel all memberships, 3 cancellation requests must be submitted; 1 for each person.
- Membership cards issued by the Rec and all associated fees are not refundable.
- These membership cancellation and refund policies are subject to change per Rec Administration's directives at any time.