Facility Closure Announcements
The University is limiting operations to protect our community at large from the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Effective immediately, Vandy Rec is CLOSED until further notice. We will continue to update you on future services. If you have any questions, please contact Kenny Moore, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Go Dores!
The following adjustments to Vandy Rec Fitness operations have been made:
- The Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center is CLOSED, effective Monday, March 16th until further notice.
- All Group Fitness classes and Personal Training sessions are CANCELLED until further notice.
- All Biometrics Testing, Nutrition Coaching sessions, and Food Education programs are CANCELLED until further notice.
- All Reservations with the exception of Varsity Athletics have been CANCELLED for the months of March and April.
The Rec offers a variety of special events, clinics, group fitness classes, and personal training to help achieve a range of fitness goals.
- TRX Suspension Training Straps
- UMAXX Dumbbells and Straight Bar Set
- Selectorized machines from Cybex, Star Trac, and Life Fitness.
- Motion Cage
- Legend Olympic Platforms
- Airdyne Bikes, Concept 2 Rowers
- Cardiovascular Equipment from Precor, Cybex, True, and Expresso
Biometric screenings are available for Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center members* by appointment and include height, weight, body mass index, blood pressure, and/or percent body fat. For an appointment contact:
Marilyn Holmes at (615) 343-2638 or email@example.com
*Vanderbilt University and Medical Center faculty/staff should have their biometrics through Health Plus located in the Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center.