The Rec’s Group Fitness Program provides a fun and energetic group environment that offers a variety of classes that encourage and support an active and healthy lifestyle. Classes range from high intensity to gentle yoga, and are designed to improve cardio levels, metabolic rate, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility and much more. The classes present students and members of all fitness levels an opportunity to participate and transform oneself physically and mentally.
- TRX Saturdays at 10:30 am
- TRX Mondays at 12:30 p.m.
Intermediate/Advanced Technical Boxing
Mondays & Wednesdays 4:30-5:25 PM Studio A
- Session I: January 13 – February 19 (Registration opens January 6)
- Session II: March 9 – April 15 (Registration opens February 24)
- Beginner Technical Boxing
Tuesdays & Thursdays 4:30-5:25 PM Studio A
- Session I: January 14 – February 20 (Registration opens January 6)
- Session II: March 10 – April 16 (Registration opens February 24)
To schedule an off-site fitness class for your group, contact Mary Wolk for more details:
Assistant Director of Wellness and Fitness
Please view the calendar above or add the calendar to your device for daily updates.
The weekly Group Fitness Schedule is subject to change.