Facility Closure Announcements
The University is limiting operations to protect our community at large from the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Effective immediately, Vandy Rec is CLOSED until further notice. We will continue to update you on future services. If you have any questions, please contact Kenny Moore, Director, at email@example.com. Go Dores!
The following adjustments to Vandy Rec Fitness operations have been made:
- The Vanderbilt Recreation and Wellness Center is CLOSED, effective Monday, March 16th until further notice.
- All Group Fitness classes and Personal Training sessions are CANCELLED until further notice.
- All Biometrics Testing, Nutrition Coaching sessions, and Food Education programs are CANCELLED until further notice.
- All Reservations with the exception of Varsity Athletics have been CANCELLED for the months of March and April.
The Rec’s Group Fitness Program provides a fun and energetic group environment that offers a variety of classes that encourage and support an active and healthy lifestyle. Classes range from high intensity to gentle yoga, and are designed to improve cardio levels, metabolic rate, muscular strength and endurance, flexibility and much more. The classes present students and members of all fitness levels an opportunity to participate and transform oneself physically and mentally.
- TRX Saturdays at 10:30 am
- TRX Mondays at 12:30 p.m.
- Beginner Technical Boxing
Tuesdays & Thursdays 4:30-5:25 PM Studio A
- Session I: January 14 – February 20 (Registration opens January 6)
- Session II: March 10 – April 16 (Registration opens February 24)
To schedule an off-site fitness class for your group, contact Mary Wolk for more details:
Assistant Director of Wellness and Fitness